1. Wilson disease (Heapto lenticular degeneration) is an autosomal recessive trait, thus he might have received one gene from each parent (Gene Mutation
2. you haven't mentioned about the Copper level? (serum as well as urine)
3. when copper is unable to excrete (as in this case) it start getting accumulating and tha main sites are liver and brain: which has resulted in persistent neurological difficulty : aphasia (unable to speak) and unable to move hand (Rt.)
4. seek an opinion/consultation of Ophthalmologist for KF rings and with Hepatologist for active Hepatitis
, bleeding problems, Cirrhosis
5. Avoid mushrooms,nuts,chocolates,liver,shell fish,dried fruits which are rich source of copper.
6. Avoid 'Arogya Vardhini Vati' in Ayurveda drugs as it is rich source of copper (tamra bhasam)
7. apart from D-pencillamine, Zinc can be used,and Physiotherapy
can be assist in coping with neurological symptoms.
8. liver transplant
is the effective cure.