What advice would help while experiencing scoliosis symptoms?

scoliosis? since i was really young my mom and dad have noticed my hip bone and rib cage on my left side sticks out alot its so noticeable that people worry its gotten worse since i hit 16 i have bad stomace pains and my legs hurt when i walk touch an alpt more, every time i search for answers scoliosis is brought up my dad has the same bone dis form and he has problems to but even worse, im worried.cause mine is getting worse, can you help me?
Mon, 27 May 2019