What about the herbs to lower blood pressure?

what can i do to lower blood pressure. i know about exercise and healthy eating. what about herbs
Mon, 29 Aug 2011
's  Response
Lose weight if you are overweight, cut down on salt and saturated fats, do half an hour moderate exercise every day, not too much, just so that you feel warm and a bit sweaty, porridge and green veg are good, broccoli and cabbage, not too nice i know, but i would stay away from herbs, make sure you have regular check ups to measure it and if it goes above 140/85 on a regular basis then see the doctor. The treatment level is 162 for the systolic or top line so you have to be quite ill with it to get medication.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for query,
I do not think herbs or herbal medicine has any value to lower blood pressure.
Take low salt diet.
You have to go for antihypertensive medicines.
Ok and bye.