What Would Happen If I Ate Eggs Everyday ?

I am addicted to eggs and eat one or two a day.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
Your cholesterol will rise and your flatulence would be something awful

on 12th day of my MC the size of egg on both overies were 14mm and 21 mm and after seeing the doctor she gave some injection so that the egg raptures but on 4th day the egg grew up to 16.5 and 22 mm. Doctor said that the egg has raptured within the shell. and has asked us to get the scan again on 7th day of MC. doctor has also said that the chances of concieving is very less this mouth.Please suggest on the same.Thanks in advance,

If I ate literally nothing but raw sugar, what would happen to me? What effect/symptoms would I notice and how long would they take to appear?

Hello. For the last about 7 or 8 years I have had an increasing reaction to eggs. I am 62 years old. I have eaten eggs all of my life. However, at first I noticed that at times eating an egg in a sandwich caused me nausea that I had to wait through for a few minutes and then it would disappear. This was something like an egg McMuffin or breakfast sandwich. It happens on and off but it seems to be more related to the whites of eggs than the yolk. I made two friend eggs yesterday took one bite and immediately started wretching and actually vomited ONLY what I ate and then I was fine. Needless to say I did not finish the eggs. I take Atorvastatin for Cholesterol levels control. Is this an egg allergy or what else could it be?

Recent questions on  Tlc

tsh is 5.69 ya sir esr is 51mm/1st hour, tlc isn10.96,rb sugar is 106mg/dl,urine sugar nil .himoglobin is 10%am asking is there any problem with thyroid what amout i have now we r trying for baby now its first baby for us ,pls give me answer thank u so much

Recently U/S of abdomen carried out .suggest for further treatment.Immediate ANY MEDICINE REQUIRED? Taking 3 liters water daily. Feeling not any pain currently. but some times back pain feeling .

Hello, Around 10 days back was having cough , sore throat and fever . Doc diagnosed with pharyngitis and prescribed Augmentin 650 twice daily for five day. Have completed the course fever is improved , but dry cough is still there and have...

Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with unknown status girl. After that I taken lot of hiv test and all are negative.. My last test was Saturday after 1.5 years.. And that also negative. Can I take test further or can I take this as a convulsive...

Hullo Doctor - My mother s TLC count is 26000. She has diverticulitis and one or two perforated but sealed naturally. Her urine and blood cultures are sterile. Amikacin and Doripenem is being administered for the past 8 days yet her TLC count has been increasing. Also Enoxapain is being given as she suffered from a minor stroke. She is on liquid and semi solid diet though she can consume little. However improvement there as she was not being able to drink more than a sip of water 3 days ago - now she has half a bowl of soup and few sips of juice throughout the day. Fever sometimes reaches 100 but not beyond. Passes stool after taking Movicol at night. My question- are we on the right track? Why is the TLC count going up? What more can be done?

i had fever25 days before took antibiotics fever came down but i still continue to have fever low grade 99 99;2 took tests my esr is 52 tlc 9000 neutrophil46lymphocyte 52 what is the reason my xray is also normal no typhoid no other complication please advice me thank u

Dear Doctor,Hello
Patient is with h/o fever from 11 days,constant
between99to101,initially given ciplox500-2days ,no
response ceftum500-6days no response-tlc/dlc,typhi
widal-u/c normal,switchto ceffixeme from one day-no running nose/red eyes.what you suggest? should
start antiviral/ again tlc/dlc/ x-ray chest today done