Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What I must do to regulate my periods ?

I am sufferimg from pcod. I am 15 years periods are weight is 59 kg.please suggest me a diet for reducing weight.and what I must do regulate my periods.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  407
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
thank you
Answered: Sat, 17 Jul 2010
  User's Response
You should have a well balanced diet comprising of fruits and vegetables. Do regular exercise for 25 to 30 minutes. Also get yourself examined for PCOD so that it can be treated accordingly. For the daily calorie requirement you can contact a nutritionist or a dietitian.
Answered: Mon, 19 Jul 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor