What I have to do to lower my cholesterol except of proper diet and medication?

How can I lower my cholesterol? Please read on to see what I'm already doing.?
I was on lipitor and can no longer take it. I take flaxseed 1000 mg 2x a day, and fish oil, I'm eating oatmeal with cinnamon every morning, soup with almost no cholesterol for lunch, almonds in between, tons of fruit and vegies, usually chicken or fish. I'm giving up cheese and tortilla chips (my one indulgence), I lost 45 pounds. I walk 3-4 times a week. The minute I went off the lipitor it skyrocketed. What else can I do?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009