Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What I have to do conceive again ?

I face miscarriage (5 months pregnancy ) 2 years ago and after that my immune system is not good. and my periods are not regular what I have to conceive again.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  324
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care
Sorry to know that you lost the pregnancy in the 5th month
However you have to look at the medical condition and try to check out the reason for irregular cycle
Your physician will be able to help you by ordering blood test of your hormones and doing a pelvic ultrasound
you also need to address the issue of the 2nd trimester pregnancy loss with your consultant
Answered: Sun, 11 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to hcm,
it is very important to know the cause for your miscarriage, so that no problems occurs when you concieve next time..consult your obstetrician and get examined..u need to start on with some medications to increase your not worry as you have plenty of treatment options which would definately help you..take care
Answered: Sun, 11 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Are you taking treatment?

Get the hormones checked, consult a gynecologist or a infertility specialist of you are not able to concieve to llok for possible causes and rectify them.

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor