What Could Be The Reason For Extreme Sweating Before Surgery For Lung Cancer?

I've had 20 major surgeries and I'm 59 years old. I sweat for hours. I did see an endocrine physician 11 years ago. She suggested an tilt table test which I refused because it was too scary and she informed me it may not work. My last surgery was lung cancer but I was sweating before that surgery. Please help me.
Wed, 21 Aug 2019
Oncologist 's  Response

Sweating it’s one of the symptoms of cancer, it will be better after surgery.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Esmeralda Sera, Oncologist