Went to ER last weekend with chest tightness, lethargy, headache

Went to ER last weekend with chest tightness, lethargy, headache and elevated BP. I have hypertension and it is controlled very well with meds: losartan hcl 100mg/25, Nifedipime ER 30 Mg and carvedilol. No was 167 over 98 upon arrival. 5 baby aspirin later it was down to 103/67. It was recommended I add 1 baby aspirin to my routine until my cardio appt. EKG was normal and CT scan of hear was negative. Since then headache remains. Getting a bit worse. Still have some dizziness. There was tingling in my right arm one day. Still very tired and over all I feel very strange. No prob speaking, no weakness in my limbs but increasingly hard to focus. Cardio appt is on 11/8. Any ideas?
Fri, 26 Oct 2018