Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your question here...Age:26,

Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your question here...Age:26, Gender: Female

Hi doctor ,
I'm 26 years old .My right side breast is pain sometimes .That's why I have done my USG/ultradonography with FNAC test when i have done my FNAC test she was not notice my USG report .My USG report was normal just fibrocystic changes in my breast.
It was include my USG report .But she take my FNAC test after finished this test they see my report then they said its normal no problem. After 5 day's letter me with my father go to the hospital because of my FNAC report may be ready. When we go there they said -"we are not give your FNAC test report because we are not notice your USG report that time , that's why we think you will not get a proper report so we want to do your FNAC test again if u agree." Then am said that -"But sir I'm not agree because that day i was alone and they have to finished my test really i'm scared that actually what did they done to me." Finally they are not given my FNAC test report. Doctor today is 5th day but my breast is burning with pain also.why its happening doctor please tell me something. Is it creats any problem to FNAC test as my breast is normal with fibrocystic problem just? And those doctor or nurses are did something to wrong to me? Please doctor say something Thank you
Thu, 27 Sep 2018