Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your Sir, I

Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your Sir, I am suffering of Styloid Process due to this I always feel stuck in throat, swelling and pain in back side in neck and also sometimes in left side jaw.
Recently I have done my CT scan. The length of Styloid Process is 40 mm in right side but straight and left side 41 mm and moving towards throat side. I have problem only left side.
My Doctor is suggest me to operation but on condition to reduce my fat because, my Height is 5/4inch (164cm) and my waight is 95kg.
Can I go this operation without waight loss and this operation is risky?
Please suggest me.
Tue, 23 Oct 2018