Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Weird vagina,please help

I was taking a bath and while I was washing my vagina I realized that there was a string of skin connected to a part of the inside of my vagina that was very noticeable. This string of skin does not have feeling, and I tried pulling on it but it is attached and I am scared and dont know what it is please help
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  742
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
What you have noticed is just a fold of vaginal mucosa or a part of hymen. There is nothing to worry.Such kind of folds are quite common.These are absolutely harmless and if you want you can get it removed surgically.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
I noticed the same thing on me. It looks almost like a little worm or something sticking out. It usually happens after i have sex alot, and then after a while it seems to go back inside or something. I squeezed it as hard as i could, but there was still no feeling. I"m not sure what it is, but i'm guessing it's just a part of your vagina being pulled out from the inside because of sex. Is there any doctors that maybe know what this might be?
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
i have this problem as well in between the lip and hole and i am very embarrassed to do anything with my boyfriend. what should i do? i was not born with this it just came about one day
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor