Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Weird symptoms, exposed to mold. Strep, mono test negative, no relief with medicines. Suggestion?

My name is anny i am a 22human year old dog baither at a grooming place. Ive nrver experienceed these systoms before.. i went to the doctor for what i thought to be strep but it was negative she gave me a brod sep. Anti bitotici went back cause it didnt help and got a mono test neg.... now thise anti biotics havent helped im worried it may be mold exposure at my work is got quite a bit of dark/ black mold. And peoole there do tend to be sick atalot
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi Anny!
Welcome to HCM!
Since your work place has dark/black molds you are continually breathing in mold spores from the air. These spores trigger allergic reactions like sneezing and a runny nose. The spores can also irritate throat and nose.a sore throat can be caused by the mold spores irritating mucus membranes in the throat.

The immune system might create a build up of mucus in the throat because of mold. This allergic reaction helps trap mold spores in the mucus before the spores can get into a person's lungs.
since other people are also falling sick so the best thing to do is get rid of the mold that's causing them.
You must get blood test done for moulds and take antiallergents under guidance of your doctor.
Answered: Thu, 12 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor