Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Weird feeling in right nostril hurts and congested. WBC normal. Suggestion?

Ok so my mother had problems with her sinus s after many doctor visits and two surgeries for a twisted septum she went for 2nd opinion and it was non hodgkiss lymphoma which ultimately took her life at the age of 41. I myself now at 36 am having weird uncomfortable feeling deep in my right nostril for months now. Now I am sick and congested and it hurts even more. Haven t found a doctor yet to take my fears much past a blood test to say my white blood count is fine so not to worry. What do u think?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You can take nasal decongestant drops for few days along with mucolytics and steam inhalation. You should be fine. In case the symptoms persist, visit an ENT and get your CT scan PNS done and that should alleviate all your fears. As your WBC count is fine as well as you peripheral blood film, the possibility of NHL can be ruled out. Regards
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor