Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Weird bump under the bulb of my penis. Is it wart or something else ?

Okay I have noticed a bump on the underside of my penis just below the bulb it s.. I don t know maybe 2mm or 3 I don t really know I m kind of worried about it. It s solid and does not have any discharge, and after touching it around 4 years ago I have not contracted warts anywhere on my hands, but I m still concerned it may be a wart or something. Can I please have some help? I m 18, Not a virgin but I did use a condom when I had sex.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  443
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you need to be examined to know the nature of lump
consult surgeon/dermatologist and be worry free
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor