Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Weird bump near my inner thigh from past 1 year

Hi I m 15 years old male, I ve had this weird bump or pimple I don t know, but this bump is under my Privates and near. And right around my right thigh. Is is it deadly should I tell my parents or is normal and it will go away . I ve had it for as llng as irmeber wich is like. A year or 8 months can anyone help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You should tell your parents and consult a surgeon for further diagnosis and management.Don't neglect it.
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Dilip Vakade's  Response
Does the lump Hurt when touched?or is it growing in size or is static? Are there similar lumps elsewhere in the body? It could be a simple swelling but depending on the nature of swelling, The treatment varies. if its infectious it will go away with antibiotics, or may need a drainage. Hope that answers the question
Take care
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor