Weight loss, vitamin D deficiency, cough, chest infection,depression, incontinence and fibromyalgia after gastric bypass surgery. Treatment?

hi i had a gastic bypass in sept 2011 and have lost weight im now deficient in vit d plus i suffer from fibromyalgia . i am a sgl parent and since the operation have had a terrible cough/chest infection for 6 weeks from dec thru to jan.ive had lots of stress and depression as ive struggled to cope with everything,ive been experiencing chronic pain in my face,gums and teeth and cant rest @ nite as its all made worse by the fibromyalgia.also im having trouble with pains in my fingers and feet and loze feeling sometimes also i cant always feel heat or cold etc.im having probs with incontinence wix is ading to the stress/depression.plus my periods have really changed since the operation and now im not able to keep a tampon in as after a short while it just falls out.i cant get proper quality sleep coz of the fm and this then cuses all the knock on effects,im constantly exhausted and in pain and it hurts to do things like drive, sometimes just using my fingers like now to type is excruciatingly painful.
Wed, 17 Apr 2019