Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Weight loss, loose skin in nipple area, man breasts. Treatment options?

hello, dr, i was 109kg, 3yrs before, now im 85kg,still working on gym, alot , my skin is losse because of nig weight loss , now im tonning it up, slowly,i got man boobs, i have tooned chest , very musculat , but my nipple area, is loose,can u help me for that, and can i eat cahwenits and almonds etc my trainer ask me to eat nuts in snacks.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
First of thank you for choosing HCM.
You can eat nuts etc its pretty good while working out as you get your healthy fats from these nuts.Try doing more cardio to bring the body fat% down thats the only way to lose "man boobs" , drink green tea helps speed up your metabolism so in turn better fat loss, and you are already on a lifting program which is again great for loosing fat and puttting on muscle. A combination of all these 3 will help you to reach your goals.
Thank you and take care
Answered: Thu, 7 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor