Weeping edema. Has ejection fraction, poor LV function, diabetic. On defrib and pacemaker. What shall I do?s

My mom has an ejection fraction of 15-20 percent, poor LV function. Defrib and pacemaker, severe COPD and 2+ aortic regurgitation and an MVP (1994) She has been hospitalized since February, back and forth from Hospital to Sub acute. A recent cardiac cath revealed the above EF and deemed "unsafe" to replace the aortic valve. Now, her wounds are not healing from weeping edema. New bacteria found after wound biopsy. She lost 50 LBS. She is diabetic. Yet her cardiologist claims "your heart is ok"! I am at a loss. Is she ready for Hospice?
Wed, 29 May 2013