Weakness, sticky and black stools causing contractions and anal pain. No improvement with various treatments. Effective remedy?

Hi, my age is 25. I m feeling weak and sluggish, and my stool become sticky and black which causes contraction and anal pain which hearts lots, i have taken every kind of treatment but no effect problem just getting increased and now I just obsessed with my life please help me, its my Career turning point and if I fail to prove due to such problems then I will going to loose everything. please help me.....
Thu, 18 Apr 2019