Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Weakness, sperm discharge while urinating. Due to medication or typhoid infection?

Hi Doctor , I want to ask that why do Typhoid Patients got so weak?Does a patient of Typhoid also suffers from a little bit discharge of sperm while urination?If yes then is it due to intake of medicines or same is one part of the typhoid ailment .If such problem occurs then what an individual shud do and what precautionary measures one shud undertake to avoid it????
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Sanjay,
Thanks for query.
Typhoid is Gastro intestinal disease so there is marked reduction of food intake and poor digestion as well so one feels weak and down.
There is no question of passing sperms in urine in typhoid.This is your wrong impression so do not worry about this problem.
In typhoid liquid and light diet is advised.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor