Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Weakness, joint pain, vaginal flashes. Help

i think i m just in a denial stage and afraid of the facts and facing the consequences. these pass few months i m experiencing body weakness. such as pain in my joints, i also got vaginal flashes, worst was 1st it was yellowish, then it turned out thick like paste, then its back to normal but smelly and flashes unexpectedly. i have recently consulted in a doctor bout rashes which herself cannot roll out german measles , and she told me that it might be my immune system .. and i found out from my cbc that my segmenters are very high. i am 23, female, in a third sex relation. now another problem is that my left breast which is larger than my right is aching when touched. it started out itchy. pls help me..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dec 2012

Thanks for posting on HCM,

Well first of all when you are sick, do not always think the worst no matter how complicated your illness may look especially as you are still a young female. Your symptoms joins pain, vaginal discharges, general body weakness, body rashes could be as a result of one or two diseases condition. It will be wise to consider that you are suffering from a pelvic infection which could simply be treated with an antibiotics after appropriate tests had been done such as vaginal smear.
Other tests to rule out possible autoimmune diseases and hormonal disorder (especially your female gonads, thyroid hormones) could be done just to be sure you are not suffering from such serious conditions.
You will require gynobs consultation to get a close physical exams, run some tests and provide you with medication.

Hope this helps
Answered: Sun, 28 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi, it appears that you might be having anxiety disorder, i advise you to consult a psychologist for diagnosis and treatment.
For discharge it could be due to the pelvic infection, or endomatriosis . I advise you to consult a gynacologist for diagnosis and treatment.
Thank you.
Answered: Sun, 28 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor