Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Weak penis, top gets wide open, leaking when erect. Who to consult for this problem ?

i have problems regarding erection . i have desire of sex but my penis is weak and the top of penis is getting wide open day by day which is frustrating. also i dont have night fall most of the time. and when ejaculate after that it started pain in my penis . apart from that when if my penis erected then it staterd leekage.. i m very much disturb. to whom should i consult this prob?? urologist? or psychiatrist???
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
You need physical examination to check if the private parts are normal.
Also the doc will go through your sexual history in detail to get into the root cause of the problem and assist you in getting better.
You can consult either a urologist or a psychiatrist. I would suggest you to see a urologist first to get examined physically.
If a counselling session is needed, he will refer you to a psychiatrist.
Wishing you good health
Answered: Wed, 21 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor