Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

We are trying have kids from 2 1/2 years. has my husband is not able to ejaculate .Suggest us .

we have a problem doctor we have been trying for a child for 2 & half years in vain. my bubby normally normally take long to ejaculate or sometimes the fluid coming out after ejaculation is watery,ofcourse me i have a child which i got before i married my hubby Doctor how can you help us?
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
check your partners semen analysis. Also do your ovulation study.Rule out the causes. consult your gyneac, for other test also.If you are overwieght the loose your wt.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic.
you need to do a complete semen analysis and also detail of your ovulatory function by some simple tests. so consult your gynecologist for it .without investigations, its difficult to predict the cause.
take care.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor