We are loosing out of traditional medicine

Hi Dear all >> We r loosing out of these branch of medicine.. can u tell the reasons ?
Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. Potential of traditional medicine (TM) is not realized in the society, because although there is a sense of 'belief' BUT no sense of 'relief'.
2. TM is disappearing/loosing due to cultural changes and declining access.
3. Importantly making of medicine through TM way requires long distance travel which require transport and operational cost and finances resulting in replacement of them by different concotions,tinctures and powdered form.
4. destruction of forests where native people have lived for years and gained knowledge about various plants and species has resulted in disappearance of information.
5. greater demand and increased human population has lead to increased and unsustainable rate
6.when the students of today without any background and with most of them taking up the course without any other choice, approach this science, they experience difficulties in understanding and believing it.Today teachers are always important for internal assessment or viva.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
Ayurveda is the oldest branch of medicine.The typical herbal medicine including herbo mineral, yoga, naturopathy.Sanskrit words, "ayur" meaning life and "Veda" meaning knowledgeDuring the course of time Ayurveda, the way of life and its knowledge became the science of life, which has its root in ancient Vedic literature and encompasses our entire life, the body, mind and spirit. In the mordern all medicine adopted in herbal treatment but all based in the Ayurvedic aspect. Going back to nature and natural resourece maximum use of herbs. ONly the mordernization has been done , AYurveda is still alive and very effective in treatment of disease...
Thanks
terenaamsri's  Response
Hydrotherapy Hydrotherapy is the use of water to heal and ease a variety of ailments. Hydrotherapy is the most beneficial system of restoring normal functions in the body. It is employed to help balance metabolism. Scientists have revealed the wonderful palliative and curative virtues of water. No other therapeutic agent possesses so many admirable qualities as does water. Being a universal solvent its use internally in the form of enema or drinking water aids greatly in the elimination of waste products, (auto-intoxication) which readily accumulate in the body under certain conditions causing more or less pronounced injury. Hippocrates the father of medicine had an excellent understanding of the physiological properties of water, both hot and cold which he employed in the treatment of fevers, ulcers, hemorrhage and a variety of maladies both medical and surgical. Hydrotherapy is perhaps the oldest of all therapeutic methods. Pain and various other symptoms can be mitigated by accurately adopted
viplavjain's  Response
Colour Therapy can be used for any problem whether, physical, mental, emotional or spiritual for specific problems as well as an over all relaxation therapy. Colour Therapy can be used safely and effectively - either alone or alnogside any other therapy, whether complementary or orthodox medicine - for adults, children, babies and non-human animals alike. (However, no complementary therapy should ever be considered as an alternative to orthodox medical advice.) Colour energy can be the catalyst for our healing process and encourages normal and healthy workings of the body. Colour Therapy should not be something you just go to a therapist to 'have done to you'. Colour is everywhere and should be utilized as part of our everyday life. A professional Colour Therapist can explain and advise you on how you can use colour at home for health and wellbeing. Understanding Yourself with Colour Some of us love yellow, some of us hate orange. We all have our colour preferences. There is a reason for these co