Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Watery yellow discharge from penis, hard lump inside scrotum, increasing in size. Cure?

Hello, about a week ago I started ejaculating and it was a watery yellowish discharge almost as if it was just ejaculatory fluid. Last night in the shower I noticed a hard ball connected to my teste by/on the epididymis inside of my scrotum . It is painful and seems to be increasing in size is this something I should go to the e.r. or should Iwait 4 days to go and see my family doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM. 4 days is too long.
It looks like infection of the tests and epididymis.
Its better to go to the ER.

Answered: Wed, 17 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor