Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Watery eyes, blurry, runny nose, burning sensation on the lungs, heartburn. Is it upper respiratory infection?

For about the last month, I have experienced watery eyes, my eyes are a bit blurry, runny nose/stuffy, a burning sensation in the top of my lungs/trachea area when heart rate is excellerated and I have had heartburn a couple of times over the last two weeks after eating spicey food that has never bothered me before. Any thoughts? Upper respiratory infection?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  628
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for query. You were probably suffering from allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis presents with running of nose, coughing, sneezing,frequent cough and colds. Please take azelastine- fluticasone nasal spray 2 puffs twice daily , Tablet montelukast -levocetrizine once daily for two weeks followed by levocetrizine once daily. Don't get worried with two episodes of heartburn that too after taking spicy foods. If it was disturbing you too much then the pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before breakfast . I f you are sufferning from allergic rhinitis , you will get a lot better within a month. You may also take oral amoxycillin-clavulanic acid (625) thrice daily for a week.
Hope, I satisfied your queries.
Answered: Mon, 5 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor