Water leakage in nights during pregnancy from secret part

Iam now 8months pregnent, i noticd slight water like thing coming out my vagina in the night, it was not a white discharge, it was just like water, i do not know what it is. I have been taking proper health check ups till now, is there anything alarming, There is pain or bleeding. I can fell that my child is alsop moving, what else it could be
Mon, 30 Nov 2009
's  Response
It could be rupture of the bag of water around your baby. DO you know that there is a sac around your baby to protect your baby from the intense pressures. It usually ruptures before the labor. Check out with your treating doctor.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

It does occur normally. But you report your symptoms to the gynecologist and go for an Examination with the doctor.

Piyush Pandey's  Response
in 8 months the sac around the baby may give way and the liquid inside is coming out. so you have to take rest and consult your doctor for this.
anne's  Response
yes it may be because of rupture of some membranes..which protect the baby..there are every chances of baby getting infections...so be carefull and rush to docor as soon as possible...