Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Was urinating number of times. Had a kidney cyst. Why does urinating pain now?

my wife 52,was urinating number of time in a day last weak and so my family Dr. advised her to put up urine for test.The test shows pus cells.2-3 hpf and rbc 10-12 hpf.Culture shows no growth.She had a very small cyst in kidney 2years an USG test.Now urine is normal and she never feels pain while urinate.Is it alarming Pls help me Dr.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi, many thanks for the query!
A kidney cyst may sometimes cause pain & if its very small in size (as in your case), need not be removed surgically, just pain killers would suffice.
Also your urine report is good so need not worry.
In future, if episode of pain occurs, get an USG KUB, urine (R/M) done & if normal then can take pain killers symptomatically with your doctor's opinion.
Wish you a good health.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 19 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor