Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Was disoriented, fell on left buttocks, have a huge bruise. What to do ?

Dr. Grief you look like a man who is content, so I m taken aback by calling you Dr. Grief. (how bout Dr. G? dermatologist has a long Italian name and so he goes by Dr. B.) anyway, three nights ago,my husband and I moved a lot of furniture around the house, preparing for carpet to be installed Wed. Going to the bathroom late at night (dark), I was most likely disoriented,(lots of stuff was in our bathroom) hit my head on something that should not have been in the bathroom, fell on my left buttocks (on tile) and the bruise is huge. The bump on my head isn t too bad, nor is the bruise on my right arm . Do you have any suggestions about what I should do about the big bruise?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Just apply local ice and take anti inflammatory medicine like ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day for 4 to 5 days.take adequate rest.
You should be alright in 5 to 7 days.
Answered: Tue, 21 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor