Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Wants to increase height, heard about step-up body growth. Will it help?

Dear HealthCareMagic, My wife is aged 25 now, and her height is 153cms. Is it possible to increase her height using any non-side effect medicine Or alternative medicine? Also I have watched ads about STEP UP herbal body growth ? Is it really increases height for my case? Is there a natural way Or exercises to increase her height? Thanks, PT
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

First let me clrify your doubts about humn growth. Height increases due to increase in bone length and muscles are nowhere connected with height. Bone growth happens only upto a maximum age of 23 otherwise there is a medical negative condition.
Secondly I would like to warn you about the unfair practices which takes place in market which claims so many impossible things. As far as medical science goes, there is no known medicines to alter growth process.

Don't loose money unnecessarily.
Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 31 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor