Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Wanting to conceive, infertility. Taking krimson 35, nacfil 600 for period regulation, vomiting. How can I get pregnant?

hello name is XXXX.27 yr,4 feet 11 inch,62.i have diagnosed with pcod .docter has priscribed me krimson 35 for 3 month.after one month my period came after 1week after use of last month docter gave me another medicine nacfil 600 mg to eat 45 days with krimson period was as 28th third month i am taking both tab as nacfil for 15 day and krimson 35 as its course.docter i am tired to take these medicines.i feel always vometting.i want to be pregnent.plz docter help me
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  560
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Pregnancy becomes very difficult in patients suffering from PCOD
You have to be patient in taking medicine as advised.
AlonG with these medicines you must also take metformin 500 mg twice daily and must reduce your weight by at least 12 kgs.
So regular exercises and dieting will play a crucial role along with medicines.
Be in touch with your doctor regularly.
Answered: Tue, 10 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor