Wanted to know the advantages of gym

I AM 28 YEAR OLD..my weight is 65 kgs and height is 5 11..my wife wants me to go to gym and bulid body i wanted to know the advantages of gym
Fri, 6 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

You should be asking this to a gym instructor. Moreover, my husband having problems now. He wanted to buid his body, went to gym for sometime, with good results. After that he stopped and now having constant pain and bodyaches.

Guruprasad's  Response
gym helps to maintain the body, builds muscle mass, reduces stress and tension. if you have good physique girls get easily attracted to you, yes hurrry up, get up early in morning and start going to gym
saher's  Response
In gym you can do various kind of exercises required. You can choose which will suit you better. ALso there will be coach who will teach you the correct way of exercisisng