Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Wanted to conceive a boy baby. How to make body Alkaline and any blood work to find Y sperms?

I m 37 yrs old female and have 2 daughters - 5 yrs and 1.3 years old. My husband wants a son very badly. I have researched abt this quite a bit now and know that women s inside environment also plays a gr8 role in it. It would like to know how to make my body alkaline ?? Is there any way to know the count of Y in my hubby s sperm ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query, Its IMPOSSIBLE to make out which sperm will fertilize your ovum, just dont thing about these things, trust in god, and accept whichever baby you get, please get your husband councelled for the same.
Hope I answered your question, Kindly reply me if you have any further queries or any comments. I will be very happy to help you.
Dr Arif
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor