Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Want white complexion of body and face

Dear Doctor. My colour is black. I want to make my full body and face white I mean I need the complexion of my full body and face needs to be white. I m totally sad and due to my black complexion I get angry to myself and also I become angry to my colleagues. I m black so even a single boy doesn t look at me even once so I don t go to parties and marriage functions because I m black. I usually sit and cry at my home because I m black in complexion. Kindly help me to make my full body and face white in complexion. Regards, Achu
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi there is no cream at present in the market which causes fairness of skin.but there are creams which make the skin glow.actually if skin glows u will look more better.u can try botanica or boxylac cream daily in the night may cause glowness.u can also try vitamin c serum daily to make skin glow.if no response go for chemical peels like glycolic acid or mandelic acid.u can try skin rejuanation therapy for glowness of skin
Answered: Mon, 30 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor