Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Want to stop periods, prescribed Oralcon. Will medication work?

hi i have had my periods for two months now i want to stop it ,i went to the clininc and they gave me the Oralcon tablets and said i should take 1 a day .will it really stop my periods....
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  461
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this, if you have excessive bleeding per vagina then the underlying cause has to be found out and then treated accordingly and for that you have to get done the ultrasonography test, taking medicine without knowing the cause is not advisable, hope this information helps you, take care and have nice day.
Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor