Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Want to lose my fat belly so i will be able to see my baby belly grow

Is this likely to be just a lose weight and my cycles will normalise or do I need to see a gp ? my partner has just had a vasectomy reversal so its something that needs sorting to make sure i ovulate and can get pregnant. I am dieting anyway as i want to lose my fat belly so i will be able to see my baby belly grow. lost 7lb in 4days so far so its going well! just wondering if my cycle will sort itself out or if i should go at it with a wait and see attitude or just go straight to dr s. problem with my doctors is even if i made an appointment today there wouldnt be a chance of getting in til next month. x
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to Healthcaremagic forum.
While doing dieting it is very likely to have long periods of 40-45 days or even longer or even missing periods. Also, ovulation is less likely in irregular periods and crash dieting.So, it is better to plan your pregnancy after you stop dieting.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor