Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Want to know which Amway product will reduce blood sugar

Hi Doctor, I m a diabetes patient aged 65 years. I want to know what amway product i can use to reduce my Blood sugar . My fasting sugar is 150 and after meal is 242. Blood pressure is 160/80. I take insulin injections and other tablets regularly. Kindly advice the medicine which i can have regularly to keep diabetes in check. Also can i take Daily nutrilite of Amway product to regain strength and stamina. Thanks in advance. T.Chakraborti
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  636
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Please take care of your diabetes and blood pressure both can be controlled with drugs and life style modufications and regular medical checkups.
Your blood sugar is higher than desirable so adjust the dose of insulin and tablets in consultation with Physician /Endocrinologist.Your Systolic blood pressure is on higher side so take care.
Take good diabetic diet and food with low glycemic index.A good balanced diet if Physician advies you can take viamin and B12 suppliments to keep good health.
Do walking daily 3to 4 km which will keep you healthy and also help to control blood sugar as wel as blood pressure. Commercial suppliments are costly so discuss with your physician,please do not take them by yourself .
Good luck to you.
Answered: Mon, 22 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor