Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Want to know the permanent treatment for wrinkles around eyes

There are too many wrinkles around my eyes,i went to a senior darmatologist,she suggested me to take botox injection and use U-Viel sunbloack.i didnt take this injection because it is highly coast and i am using u-viel sunblock but its not effective..Can you suggest me what should i do for perminent treatment because i am only 26 yrs old.thnx
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

The injection Botox is the only treatment, now available , which can make the skin stiff and wrinkles will disappear... The Botox is botulism toxin, in mild dose it will have cholinergic effect hence it removes the wrinkles... you are too young , even to take this injection.., at 26 yrs normal wrinkles wont appear... there is no cream or lotion which can remove it, because it is normal physiology, not a disease or any pathology...
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor