Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Want to know the name of a bump on arm that has white and round objects when cut open

Several years ago, I saw a picture of a bump on someone s arm that the doctor had cut open. It was comprised of a bunch of separate white roundish things. I can t remember what they were called, & I can t find the picture. I believe it was on the forearm , & I know it wasn t a sebaceous cyst . I don t have the condition, I was telling my daughter-in-law about it & was curious. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
The bump on the forearm wuth whitish round objeects are called molluscum bodies.they are typical of molluscum contagiosum .it is a viral infection
Answered: Mon, 26 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor