Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Want to increase the size of penis


I am 28 year married women, married in dec 2009, within 15 days my husband went to abroad for a job, we had sex whenever he came to India or wen m going there, We both are in distance, Our problem is , we did not enjoy sexual act fully, we normally have a foreplay but during intercourse, he is unable to get erection fully, this is repeating due to which m loosing interest in Sex. I never done mastrubution before marriage neither feel to do now for self satisfaction, Eventually m feeling depressed and alone. We are not planning for a child. Kindly help.

Asked On : Fri, 15 Oct 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  631
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
Hi... you do not want to indulge in MB and you live in different regions due to your professional responsibilities, what exactly are you looking for?
Answered: Mon, 18 Oct 2010
  User's Response
We both looking for satisfaction, we also tried MB but doesnt feel to continue for a longer time, i hardly reached to the climax once or twice, i read in articles erection dysfunction is common in mens, we tried different positions but everytime fails, this creates tensed atmosphere between us, i want to keep our relation healthy,i want to help him out.
Answered: Mon, 18 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
In between both of you is any one not keeping ur genitals unhygenic? Have a open chat as to what he is looking for and find if anything that you do is turning him down...there is always a possibility... also what you wear before indulging in love making also makes a difference. Keep things clean have a stimulated chat before you move in to action.
Answered: Mon, 18 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Hi....any progress?
Answered: Thu, 25 Nov 2010
  User's Response
Welcome to HCM,

From your query, I could understand that your husband is suffering from erectile dysfunction.

Both of you need to be evaluated.

There are good treatment options like 1. Medicines 2. Sex Therapy

Masturbation is a normal sexual activity which makes one understand how he or she can feel orgasm.


Answered: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor