Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Want to increase the height

i am 19 years old & my height is 5 feet 2 inch & i want to increase my height by 5 inch
Asked On : Fri, 15 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi singh,,.. the height can be increased by exercise, swimming, cycling, But do not go to Gym this will reduce the height... the height is under the genetic control, Growth hormone is the hormone which increases the height of a person, still you have age upto 23 to 35 yrs.. you will grow.. also have Nutritious food.. protein food will build your body fit.. eat 2 egg, a glass of milk and two banana.. for a month and try....
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor