Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Want to increase penis size. Diet for effective performance?

Hi Dr,I wanted to ask about my penis size which I wanted to increase Or wanted to last longer I m 32 years old can you suggest me good food / diet + also tell me which kind of food or diet is not good for effective performance for man. Or I need to avoide those things or possible with excercise to achieve better result thanks,
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Jun 2015
Hello dear,
Welcome to HMC
Thanks for your query
First of all...the size of penis is determined genetically & it won't grow after a certain limit
And performance can be improved by having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.
Avoid smoking & alcohol.
One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to increase the size or improve may be harmful.
Best thing is to eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, avoid stress, get good sleep, think positive and stay happy.
Wishing you Good Health.
Thanks and take care.
Answered: Sat, 19 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor