Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Want to increase height. What are the recommended treatment measures?

i am a girl of 16.i m 4.10 feet height is not increasing from last 4 year.mensuration started in 13.i want to increase my height.i live in nepal .i don t know any doctor here how help people to increase their height momdad are 4-5 inches more than me...will my height increase...what can i do to increase my height.? my mom says that im not growing cause i used to eat lots of noodle in growing that the cause???
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
normally the epiphysis fuses with metaphysis of long bones around the age of 18 years so there are enough chances of your increase in height.
Height of an individual depend upon the genetic factor ,hormonal level any organic disease or any deficiency of clacium absorption mechanism.
you should take enough calcium rich diet,do more cycling,jumping with strings will help to improve your health.
Unless you have any disease or hormonal imbalance there is no medicine to increase your height.
don't eat more noodles as it is a junk food gives you more obesity.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor