Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Want to increase height 3 inches more

hello..i am 21 year old....and my weight is 47..and my height is 5.3..i want to increase my height 3 inches more..plz help me for this
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
you cant increase your height! at a certain age you stop growing! sorry to break the news!
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello sukhpreet
welcome to HealthcareMagic..

Only ayurvedic medicines can help but upto some extant and also ur effert is compulsory

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor