Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Want to have a baby but my periods is irregular. What should I do ?

My husband and I want another child, and my periods have been irregular. It was late this last time which was a couple weeks ago, bled for 2-3 days, and now its been over 2 weeks and i am having severe cramps and mucous like discharge, what does this mean?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
To conceive , you need to have regular cycles. Your long cycle length suggests that you might be suffering from PCOD. Please get an ultrasound done to detect any abnormality only then a treatment can be suggested.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 25 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor