Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Want to conceive. Taking fefol. Medicine to get pregnant?

hi i want to know that i want to concieve my husband is not willing for 2nd baby so i m taking fefol tablets so tell me which medicine will help me to get pregnant fast
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
IF your husband is not willing for second baby, then I wonder how you would conceive !!
That said and done, if both of you actively decide to have a baby, please consult a gynecologist.
Learn about the ovulatory period, and have intercourse during that fertile period.
Take folic acid tablets.
If you fail to conceive after a year of regular intercourse, then consult an Infertility Specialist.
All the best.
Answered: Thu, 23 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor