Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Want to conceive. Prescribed with HCG injection. Effects of this injection?

i under gone with follocle study in june12 my rt. ovary was 22mm n lt. 15mm ,then doctor me to do intercourse for 3 days which we didnt do because of dead at our relative,later in july we tried to concieve but my period came so we again undergone with follicle study this time, and my doctor saying to take HCG injection as on 14th day lt. 11mm and rt. is 20mm so that it will help to erupt,but want to go with normal irruption...Is there any harm in taking this kind of injection? duration of my marriage is 1yr 5 months and till 1 yr we did tried to concieve ,we started trying since 3 months onlt what should i do. my age i completed 26 yrs and my husband is 29yrs. my period are regular 28 days cycle..PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  267
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response

Welcome to HCM forum

No there is no harm in taking HCG inj as it is given for the rupture of ova and increases the chances of pregnancy and can be continued in pregnancy also

Best wishes
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor