Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Want to conceive. Pain in bladder, vagina and kidney. Diagnosed as puss cells in urine. Is there any problem in conceiving? 23 years old girl ...and got married 2 months before...and i want to concieve baby....buh 2,3 days before i had pain in my bladder ...n vagina ....litlt bit in kidney too....and doctor said ...u have a numerous puss cells in urine.....n protine is +++ in urine...and organisms is also +++......or bllood cells are 30-35........i wana ask what it means..? or what should i do..? is this harmfull.? or is there any problm of mine to conciveing baby..? plz do ans
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Sheeza,

Welcome to HCM.
You are suffering from urinary tract infection so don’t take it lightly.
Your kidneys are at risk.
Complete treatment is necessary,
Go according to your treating doctor.

Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor