Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Want to advance periods before marriage ceremony. Safe solution?

Hello madam, My marriage is scheduled to happen on April 7th and this date coincides with my periods. I wish to prepone periods so that marriage ceremony will not be affected. Can you suggest me a safe way to solve my problem. Expecting a quick reply from you. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  216
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Kanth,

Thank you for submitting your query.

There is no other way except taking Hormonal preparations to prepone or postpone the periods. The proper hormonal drug with correct dose has to be prescribed to you without causing any hormonal imbalance, hence you need to visit a Gynecologist for this who can prescribe it only after examining you.

This is the only safe way to alleviate your problem.

Good Luck for your Marriage.

Take Care.
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor